What the what?! It’s Wednesday! Sweet. So come out tonight at one of our pub quizzes. There are tons of prizes on our most stacked night of events, in 3 of the 5 boroughs, just waiting for you to take them home. Find the location nearest you.
- Brooklyn Ate has 50 cent wings, small batch bourbons, outlandish fries creations, and tons of taps. Come by 7:30pm. Erin Leigh Schmoyer and Robert Price has got you covered, giving away awesome prizes.
- Loki Lounge at 7:30pm. Jacquie Chmura is your host in the Slope. First place wins a $50 bar tab. Second place is a pitcher of The Bronx Brewery beer. Third Place wins one shot of fireball for your whole team. And if your team guesses the theme to the audio round, you get a special prize!
- The Wolfhound in Astoria is overflowing with charm and whiskey. And Adam Souza, an Astoria trivia staple, is your host. At 7:30, you can get your drink and game on and win sweet, sweet prizes.
- Adrienne Sowers is back hosting at the N4 tap room at Whole Foods Market in Williamsburg, extending Happy Hour and giving away Whole Foods Gift Cards.
- Come hang out with Jason Grabisch on the roof at Whole Foods Market at 7:30pm in Gowanus, Brooklyn, giving away Whole Foods gift cards!
- Drunken Smartass Olympics at Sláinte with Chandler Rosenthal, trainee Vicky Kuperman, and Tony Hightower. He’s back, folks! Get seats early, we recommend no later than 7pm.
See you tonight, New York!