It’s Wednesday, and taxes are done! Who needs a drink? EVERYONE! So come out tonight at one of our pub quizzes. There are tons of prizes on our most stacked night of events, in 3 of the 5 boroughs, just waiting for you to take them home. Find the location nearest you.
- Brooklyn Ate Bar has 50 cent wings, small batch bourbons, outlandish fries creations, and tons of taps. Come by 7:30pm. Erin Leigh Schmoyer and Robert Price has got you covered, giving away awesome prizes.
- At Loki Brooklyn, Jacquie Chmura has got all kinds of goodness for you. The Bronx Brewery and Ommegang have specials, and sponsor our top prize: a bar tab! And there’s tons of other prizes, including a fireball whiskey shot, books, and other awesome prizes. Quiz starts at 7:30 in the Slope.
- The Wolfhound in Astoria is a contender for Best Bar in Astoria, and the trivia certainly earns its own belt. Craig Reid is hosting tonight, so enjoy the charm and laughs, any maybe even end up on his Youtube channel. At 7:30, you can get your drink and game on and win sweet, sweet stuff.
- Adrienne Sowers is back hosting at the N4 tap room at Whole Foods Market in Williamsburg, extending Happy Hour and giving away Whole Foods gift cards.
- Come hang out with Jason Grabisch on the roof at Whole Foods Market at 7:30pm in Gowanus, Brooklyn, giving away Whole Foods gift cards!
- Drunken Smartass Olympics at Sláinte with the dream team of Chandler Rosenthal and Tony Hightower. Get seats early, we recommend no later than 7pm.
See you tonight, New York!