What the what? Wednesday already? Folks, it’s lovely out, so come out tonight! There are tons of prizes on our most stacked night of events, in 3 of the 5 boroughs, just waiting for you to take them home. Find the location nearest you, and keep the Quiz Cup going.
- Brooklyn Ate Bar has 50 cent wings, small batch bourbons, outlandish fries creations, and tons of taps. Come by 7:30pm. Erin Leigh Schmoyer and Robert Price have got you covered, giving away awesome prizes.
- At Loki Brooklyn, Jacquie Chmura has all kinds of goodness just for you. The Bronx Brewery and Ommegang have specials, and sponsor our top prize: $40 off your bar tab! 2nd Prize is $20 off your tab! There are tons of other prizes, including a fireball whiskey shot and books from The Astoria Bookshop. Quiz starts at 7:30 in the Slope.
- The Wolfhound in Astoria is a contender for Best Bar in Astoria, and the trivia earns its own belt. Zach’s back, baby! Zach Rich is back hosting tonight, so take a swig, a shot, and a seat. At 7:30, you can get your drink and game on, and win sweet, sweet stuff.
- Adrienne Sowers hosts at the N4 tap room at Whole Foods Market in Williamsburg, extending Happy Hour and giving away Whole Foods gift cards to the winners.
- Come hang out with Jason Grabisch at The Roof at Whole Foods Market at 7:30pm in Gowanus, also giving away Whole Foods gift cards!
- Drunken Smartass Olympics at Sláinte NYC with the dream team of Chandler Rosenthal and Tony Hightower. They’re bringing along new trainee Adam Shuler. Get seats early, we recommend no later than 7pm.
See you tonight. New York!