It cooled off considerably, so our Wednesday night lineup is a sure thing both outdoors and indoors. There are tons of prizes up for grabs in 3 of the 5 boroughs, just waiting for you to take them home. Find the location nearest you, and keep the Quiz Cup going.
- Brooklyn Ate Bar has 50 cent wings, small batch bourbons, outlandish fries creations, and tons of taps. Come by 7:30pm. Erin Leigh Schmoyer is ridin’ solo hosting, giving away awesome prizes.
- At Loki Brooklyn, Jacquie Chmura is back hosting with all kinds of goodness just for you. The Bronx Brewery and Ommegang have specials, and sponsor our top prize: $40 off your bar tab! 2nd Prize is $20 off your tab! There are tons of other prizes, including a Fireball Whisky shot and books from The Astoria Bookshop. Quiz starts at 7:30 in the Slope.
- The Wolfhound in Astoria is a contender for Best Bar in Astoria, and the trivia earns its own belt. Zach Rich is hosting tonight, so take a swig, a shot, and a seat. At 7:30, you can get your drink and game on, and win sweet, sweet stuff.
- Adrienne Sowers hosts at the N4 tap room at Whole Foods Market in Williamsburg, extending Happy Hour and giving away Whole Foods gift cards to the winners.
- Come hang out with Jason Grabisch at The Roof at Whole Foods Market at 7:30pm in Gowanus, Brooklyn, also giving away Whole Foods gift cards!
- Drunken Smartass Olympics at Sláinte with Tony Hightower and Chandler Rosenthal. Get seats early, we recommend no later than 7pm.
See you tonight, New York!