You’ve heard of Two-fer Tuesday, right? Well, we’ve got a sixpack of events all over the city tonight. So assemble your squad and quiz on.
Check us out these venues.
- Bryant Park, the Southwest Porch (presented by Southwest Airlines) at 6pm. Join Tony Hightower and Paul O’Neill to kick off the happiest hour, and enjoy trivia at sunset. Become a regular today!
- Brookfield Place New York, outside on the Upper Plaza at 6pm. Adam Souza and Adam Shuler are your hosts, keeping it going and going in Battery Park.
- Mills Tavern in Hoboken at 7:30pm. We have crossed the Hudson! Come check out this new spot and become a regular AFTER your PATH commute. Kim Roth is your host, getting the party started in the birthplace of Sinatra.
- Murphy’s Tavern with Carrie O’Dell at 7:00pm. You can win up to $35 off your tab.
- Berg’n at 7:30pm with Theresa Basile and Giana DeGeiso, for great drink specials and a $50 first place prize.
- The Gael Pub at 8:30pm with Mike Gregorek and Mary Catherine, featuring a $50 tab and pitcher specials all night.
*The Churchill will be pre-empted by a private event. Trivia will return next week at 7pm, its regularly scheduled time.
We’ll see you tonight, New York!