It’s Tuesday, Election Day, and after exercising your civic duty, celebrate with a drink and a chance to win prizes. Bust out that new coat, grab a hot toddy, and get to a stellar squad of events all over the city, including a new night in BK. We’ll see you at:
Check us out these venues.
- Parklife pops off tonight! Come to this sweet spot in Gowanus, on the border of Park Slope, and see why we’re so pumped. There are 2-for-1 drink specials, delicious tacos, and the top trivia in the city. Ed Yealu is your host for this can’t miss new venue.
- Mills Tavern in Hoboken at 7:30pm. We have crossed the Hudson! Come check out this new spot and become a regular AFTER your PATH commute. JT Tranberg is your new host, getting the party started in the birthplace of Sinatra. AND WIN BIG PRIZES!
- The Churchhill is BACK! For the finest hour, enjoy trivia with returning host Carissa Schrieber There are tons of prizes and assorted specials to enjoy at 7:00 pm.
- Murphy’s Tavern with Carrie O’Dell at 7:00pm. You can win up to $35 off your tab.
- Berg’n at 7:30pm with Theresa Basile and guest host Craig Reid, for great drink specials and a $50 first place prize.
- The Gael Pub at 8:30pm with Mary Ragus and guest host Keith Stewart, featuring a $50 tab and pitcher specials all night.
We’ll see you tonight, New York!