Wednesday night is here, and we’ve got a new night for ya! Our lineup is on point in 3 of the 5 boroughs. Find the location nearest you!
- Last week, we welcomed Treehaus MiMa to the lineup! They’re off this week, but next Wednesday, check out our newest spot in the heart of Hell’s Kitchen! Join Vicky Kuperman, comedian and best-selling author, at a delicious wine bar in a 24 hour organic market. Quiz starts at 7pm.
- We have a new night tonight at One Star! One of our most popular venues is now getting a double dose of Chelsea’s favorite trivia. Theresa Basile is your stellar host. Come through at 8pm for drinks so cheap they don’t need specials. Become a regular starting tonight!
- At Loki Brooklyn, Jacquie Chmura is back hosting with all kinds of goodness just for you. Our top prize: $40 off your bar tab! 2nd Prize is $20 off your tab! There are tons of other prizes, including a Fireball Whisky shot and books from The Astoria Bookshop. Quiz starts at 7:30 in the Slope.
- The Wolfhound in Astoria is a contender for Best Bar in Astoria, and the trivia earns its own belt. Zach Rich is back hosting tonight, so take a swig, a shot, and a seat. At 7:30, you can get your drink and game on, and win sweet, sweet stuff.
- Eric Austin is your guest host at the N4 tap room at Whole Foods Market in Williamsburg, extending Happy Hour and giving away Whole Foods gift cards to the winners.
- Jason Grabisch is at The Roof at Whole Foods Market at 7:30pm in Gowanus, also giving away Whole Foods gift cards!
- Drunken Smartass Olympics at Sláinte with hosts Tony Hightower and Chandler Rosenthal. Get seats early, we recommend no later than 7pm.
See you tonight, New York!