Why is Wednesday spelled like that? We have the answers to better questions than that. Get your hands on tons of prizes to win at our most stacked night of events.
- Brooklyn Ate Bar has all kinds of delicious food and drink options. Enjoy 50 cent wings, small batch bourbons, outlandish fries creations, and tons of taps. Come by at 7:30pm. Erin Leigh Schmoyer and Robert Price bring comic charm as your hosts, giving away awesome prizes.
- Loki Lounge at 7:30pm with Jacquie Chmura. First place wins a $30 bar tab. Second place is a pitcher of The Bronx Brewery beer. Third Place wins one shot of fireball for your whole team. And if your team guesses the theme to the audio round, you get a special prize of the night!
- The Wolfhound in Astoria is overflowing with charm and Whiskey, in preparation for Friday. Zach Rich is your host, and at 7:30, you can get your drink and game on and win sweet, sweet prizes.
- Adrienne Sowers is back hosting at the N4 tap room at Whole Foods Market Williamsburg, extending Happy Hour and giving away Whole Foods Gift Cards.
- Come hang out with Jason Grabisch on the roof at Whole Foods Market at 7:30pm in Gowanus, giving away Whole Foods gift cards!
- Drunken Smartass Olympics at Sláinte NYC with Tony Hightower! Get seats early, we recommend no later than 7pm.
We’ll see you tonight, New York!