It’s another wicked Wednesday, folks, and we’ve got games all over the city to win your stocking stuffer prizes. Find the location nearest you!
- Our newest night is at Amity Hall at 7:30! Come to this Greenwich Village hotspot and enjoy a special format and awesome prizes. Keith Stewart is your host.
- The Wolfhound in Astoria is one of the best bars in Astoria, great for live music, darts, and of course, top quality trivia. Join Zach Rich for sharp questions, shot prizes, and the best curated audio round in NYC. Game starts at 8pm!
- We have a new night tonight at One Star! One of our most popular venues is now getting a double dose of Chelsea’s favorite trivia. Guest host Keith Stewart is your stellar host. Come through at 8pm for drinks so cheap they don’t need specials. Become a regular starting tonight!
- At Loki Brooklyn, Marti Zabell is back hosting with all kinds of goodness just for you. Our top prize: $40 off your bar tab! 2nd Prize is $20 off your tab! There are tons of other prizes, including a Fireball Whisky shot and books from The Astoria Bookshop. Quiz starts at 7:30 in the Slope.
- Erin Leigh is back at the N4 tap room at Whole Foods Market in Williamsburg, extending Happy Hour and giving away Whole Foods gift cards to the winners.
- Jason Grabisch is at The Roof at Whole Foods Market at 7:30pm in Gowanus, also giving away Whole Foods gift cards!
- Drunken Smartass Olympics at Sláinte with hosts Tony Hightower and returning Chandler Rosenthal. Get seats early, we recommend no later than 7pm.
See you tonight, New York!