Wednesday, folks, has pub quiz bursting out all over. The cherry blossoms are in full bloom, and so is our Quiz Cup of New York tournament. So come out tonight at one of our trivia events. There are tons of prizes on our most stacked night of events, in 3 of the 5 boroughs, just waiting for you to take them home. Find the location nearest you.
- Brooklyn Ate Bar has 50 cent wings, small batch bourbons, outlandish fries creations, and tons of taps. Come by 7:30pm. Erin Leigh Schmoyer and Robert Price have got you covered, giving away awesome prizes.
- At Loki Brooklyn, Jacquie Chmura has got all kinds of goodness for you. The Bronx Brewery and Ommegang have specials, and sponsor our top prize: a bar tab! And there are tons of other prizes, including a fireball whiskey shot and books from Astoria Bookshop. Quiz starts at 7:30 in the Slope.
- The Wolfhound in Astoria is a contender for Best Bar in Astoria, and the trivia certainly earns its own belt. Craig Reid is hosting tonight, so enjoy the charm and laughs, any maybe even end up on his Youtube channel. At 7:30, you can get your drink and game on, and win sweet, sweet stuff.
- Adrienne Sowers is back hosting at the N4 tap room at Whole Foods Market in Williamsburg, extending Happy Hour and giving away Whole Foods gift cards to the winners.
- Come hang out with Jason Grabisch on the roof at Whole Foods Market at 7:30pm in Gowanus, Brooklyn, also giving away Whole Foods gift cards!
- Drunken Smartass Olympics at Sláinte with the dream team of Chandler Rosenthal and Tony Hightower. Get seats early, we recommend no later than 7pm.
See you tonight, New York!